Search for services in Hamilton
Select one of these services to find local community agencies.
Hamilton is a city in southern Ontario, located approximately 75 km southwest of Toronto.
- Hamilton had a population of 785,184 as of 2021.
- McMaster University is located in Hamilton and has a well-known medical school.
The top tourist attractions in Hamilton include Downtown Hamilton, Royal Botanical Gardens, African Lion Safari, Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Bruce Trail, Albion Falls, Dundurn Castle and Tiffany Falls.
Hamilton’s top industries are health care and social assistance, retail trade, manufacturing, educational services, professional, scientific and technical services, construction, accommodation and food services, public administration, wholesale trade and finance and insurance.
Major employers in Hamilton include:
- Hamilton Health Region
- City of Hamilton
- Hamilton Board of Education
- Shaw Communications Inc
- University of Hamilton
- NOVA Chemicals Corporation
- Telus Communications
- Mark’s Work Warehouse
- Hamilton Roman Catholic Separate School Division
- Hamilton Co-operative Association Ltd