Search for services in Kingston
Select one of these services to find local community agencies.
Kingston is a city in eastern Ontario, about halfway between Toronto and Montreal, Quebec. It is about 200 km south of Ottawa and 260 km northeast of Toronto.
- About 117, 660 people lived in Kingston in 2016.
- Kingston is well known for being home to Queen's University, the Royal Military College and the Kingston Penitentiary.
Kingston has many historic buildings, including military forts. The top tourist attractions include Fort Henry, Ontario, Bellevue House, Murney Tower, Lake Ontario Park, Kingston City Hall, Museum of Health Care, Kingston Mills and Agnes Etherington Art Centre.
Key industries include biotech and health sciences, tourism and culture, alternative energy and environmental technology.
The top public employers in Kingston include:
- Canadian Forces Base Kingston
- Queen’s University
- Kingston General Hospital
- Limestone District Schoolboard
- Correctional Services of Canada
- Providence Care
- City of Kingston
- Hotel Dieu Hospital
- St. Lawrence College
- Ontario Ministry of Health