Search for services in Guelph
Select one of these services to find local community agencies.
Guelph is a medium-sized city in southern Ontario. Guelph is about 100 km west of Toronto and about 30 km east of Kitchener-Waterloo.
- About 131, 794 people lived in Guelph in 2016.
- The University of Guelph is well known for its veterinary, agricultural and life science programs.
The top tourist attractions in Guelph include the Church of Lady Immaculate, Donkey Sanctuary of Canada, Riverside Park and the University of Guelph Arboretum.
Major industries include advanced manufacturing, agriculture and food innovation and environmental management and technology.
Major employers in Guelph include:
- Cov Dev International
- Crawford & Company Canada Ltd
- Equitable Life Insurance Co of Canada
- Gore Mutual Insurance Co
- Guelph General Hospital
- North Waterloo Farmers Mutual Insurance
- Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan
- Open Text Corp
- RWAM Insurance Administrators
- Royal Canin Canada
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Inc
- University of Guelph